RICOCHET INFINITY

For all things Ricochet...
It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:50 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:12 am 
Offline
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:01 pm
Posts: 14230
Location: Off line
Click 'Post Reply' to add a comment about 'Job series No. 3 Accounting'.


Description by CCForbes: Here is the 3rd in my jobs series...this one is about accounting personnel. I apologize for my lack of artistic talent to the "real" people portrayed here. I hope you all will enjoy playing this. A lot of people find accounting pretty boring, hopefully, the game won't be. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2004 10:52 pm
Posts: 4694
Location: Zanesville, Ohio
A fun set to play =D> The art work was cool. Thanks for sharing your talent CC

_________________
SMILE...IT COULD BE WORSE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:07 pm
Posts: 969
Location: In that Smersh. Up there.
Finally a levelset with some Canvas Glass Bricks staring as you! WOOHOO!
BTW are you an accountant, CCForbes?

Overall: A+
Gameplay: A
Visuals: A+

_________________
Image
>26k


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:51 am
Posts: 486
happysis wrote:
A fun set to play =D> The art work was cool. Thanks for sharing your talent CC
Thank you very much. :D
kelleroid2 wrote:
Finally a levelset with some Canvas Glass Bricks staring as you! WOOHOO!
BTW are you an accountant, CCForbes?

Overall: A+
Gameplay: A
Visuals: A+
Yep. How'd you guess? Hee hee. Thanks for the A's!!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Posts: 967
Location: Dixieland, U.S.A
Fast, fun and easy. :)

Thanks CC!

_________________
Two wrongs don't make a right but Three left turns do...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:07 pm
Posts: 969
Location: In that Smersh. Up there.
CCForbes wrote:
Yep. How'd you guess? Hee hee. Thanks for the A's!!


Did you really have the 'scareh crezy heir' problem in real life?

_________________
Image
>26k


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:16 pm
Posts: 593
Another nice set CC - can you make one for people that just got unemployed?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:51 am
Posts: 486
BKOPEC983 wrote:
Another nice set CC - can you make one for people that just got unemployed?
Hey. That's a good idea! I will do just that! :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:32 pm 
Great set + fun 2 play, CC
I'm an accountant too!
I don't account for much though
:mrgreen:
dar


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:51 am
Posts: 486
dar wrote:
Great set + fun 2 play, CC
I'm an accountant too!
I don't account for much though
:mrgreen:
dar
Yeah...I know..that's why you are in the game. :?:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:58 am
Posts: 448
Location: Stuck between a rock and a harder rock
Once again, another great set, CC! Your wild crazy hair looks like mine. (I thank the gods for my straightening iron.) I am no good at accounting....I'm the type that figures I can't be overdrawn, because I still have cheques left. I guess that's why I'm a librarian instead lol :oops:

_________________
Can't dance, too fat to fly ... Good thing I have Ricochet!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:37 pm 
Offline
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:11 pm
Posts: 37302
Location: Stoughton, WI
Another cute set, CC. =D>
Loved the humor. :lol:
You shouldn't apologize for your "artistic talent." It's great!

Looking forward to your next set in this series. :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:51 am
Posts: 486
DizzyDee wrote:
Another cute set, CC. =D>
Loved the humor. :lol:
You shouldn't apologize for your "artistic talent." It's great!

Looking forward to your next set in this series. :mrgreen:
Ha ha. Well, one of the people had a great idea for one, and I think (after I finish a couple other "non-series" ones I am working on) will put the ones I had in mind next off, and do his idea first (un-employed).
As always, thank you so much for playing and commenting! :D
thumpersgirl wrote:
Once again, another great set, CC! Your wild crazy hair looks like mine. (I thank the gods for my straightening iron.) I am no good at accounting....I'm the type that figures I can't be overdrawn, because I still have cheques left. I guess that's why I'm a librarian instead lol :oops:
Yeah, I have tried straightening mine, but it takes me way over an hour, cuz I have soooo much dern hair. Hey, without you librarians and book store sellers, I would have to shoot myself in the head for lack of reading material, so I thank God for each and every one of you!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:05 pm 
Offline
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:58 pm
Posts: 22630
Location: Tennessee, USA
Yep, can you tell I'm trying to catch up on my commenting? lol Another great job with well done on the artwork! Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:51 am
Posts: 486
BigMama wrote:
Yep, can you tell I'm trying to catch up on my commenting? lol Another great job with well done on the artwork! Thanks.

I knew it as soon as I looked at "view your posts" Ha ha. Thank you for taking the time to comment on mine!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group