RICOCHET INFINITY
http://www.ricochetinfinity.com/forums/

Some more - by CCForbes
http://www.ricochetinfinity.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16708
Page 1 of 1

Author:  BigMama [ Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:46 am ]
Post subject:  Some more - by CCForbes

Click 'Post Reply' to add a comment about 'Some more'.


Description by CCForbes: 27 Rounds for you to partake in. I hope you get some enjoyment out of them.

Author:  metalmethod69 [ Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Some more - by CCForbes

Fast and fun easy set. :)

Thanks, CC! 8)

Author:  kelleroid2 [ Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Some more - by CCForbes

2'574'455 score. XD
Good visuals, but the gameplay is still easy.
BUT it is unbelieveable how you can make EASY levels FUN!
Just awesome. :D

Overall: A-
Gameplay: A-
Visuals: A

Oh and the Hex code for the A- colour is CCCCCC.
XD

Author:  happysis [ Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some more - by CCForbes

Not a bad set. Fast and easy. Thanks for sharing.

Author:  DizzyDee [ Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some more - by CCForbes

Colorful & easy set, but a bit different than your "usual."
You actually incorporated a bit of a challenge in some of the levels (L8, for example). =D>
There's still more powerups than necessary. :(
The kangaroos were really cute in L5!
I enjoyed playing. Keep 'em coming!

Author:  dar [ Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some more - by CCForbes

Great set, CC

Since my monitor decided to have only blue + yellow colors,
I can't see your colorful designs but I'm sure they are great.
Loved the 'roos'
Also loved your creaivity and the challenging levels.
Most enjoyable to play.
Hopefully, the monitor fairy will drop one in on me! :mrgreen:
til then,
luv

Author:  CCForbes [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Some more - by CCForbes

First, I apologize...I didn't realize I hadn't checked here....till I began wondering why no one had commented on this particular game. :oops:
metalmethod69 wrote:
Fast and fun easy set. :)
Thanks, CC! 8)
:D Thanks!
kelleroid2 wrote:
2'574'455 score. XD
Good visuals, but the gameplay is still easy.
BUT it is unbelieveable how you can make EASY levels FUN!
Just awesome. :D
Overall: A-
Gameplay: A-
Visuals: A
Oh and the Hex code for the A- colour is CCCCCC.
XD
Wow! Thanks bunches!
happysis wrote:
Not a bad set. Fast and easy. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks.
DizzyDee wrote:
Colorful & easy set, but a bit different than your "usual."
You actually incorporated a bit of a challenge in some of the levels (L8, for example). =D>
There's still more powerups than necessary. :(
The kangaroos were really cute in L5!
I enjoyed playing. Keep 'em coming!
Thank you.
dar wrote:
Great set, CC
Since my monitor decided to have only blue + yellow colors,
I can't see your colorful designs but I'm sure they are great.
Loved the 'roos'
Also loved your creaivity and the challenging levels.
Most enjoyable to play.
Hopefully, the monitor fairy will drop one in on me! :mrgreen:
til then,
luv
I'm certainly trying to drop in on you, but I seem to be busier than I bargained for. Hee hee hee...I'm a fairy.

Author:  Lady Killer [ Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some more - by CCForbes

I haven't played this set yet, but i will. :D You said, 'partake in'. Do people even talk like that these days? LOL :P

Author:  CCForbes [ Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Some more - by CCForbes

Lady Killer wrote:
I haven't played this set yet, but i will. :D You said, 'partake in'. Do people even talk like that these days? LOL :P
Not normal people. Only the geeks. Like me. :D

Author:  kelleroid2 [ Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Some more - by CCForbes

Omg CCForbes is
www.wikipedia.org wrote:
a peculiar or otherwise odd person, especially one who is perceived to be overly obsessed with one or more things including those of intellectuality, electronics, etc.

lol

Author:  CCForbes [ Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some more - by CCForbes

kelleroid2 wrote:
Omg CCForbes is
www.wikipedia.org wrote:
a peculiar or otherwise odd person, especially one who is perceived to be overly obsessed with one or more things including those of intellectuality, electronics, etc.

lol
Yep. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Author:  Hoppy [ Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some more - by CCForbes

CC, I joined the forum so I could tell you how great your game levels are! I've played all of them and they all get A+ for every category (and tagged "CCForbes rocks!" =D> )

Keep those great games coming!

Author:  CCForbes [ Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Some more - by CCForbes

Hoppy wrote:
CC, I joined the forum so I could tell you how great your game levels are! I've played all of them and they all get A+ for every category (and tagged "CCForbes rocks!" =D> )

Keep those great games coming!
I am beyond flattered. The reason I make games is so people will have fun with them. Thank you so much for letting me know that you are. It means the world to me. :D

Author:  BigMama [ Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Some more - by CCForbes

CC, you continue to provide quick and fun sets to play. I love the colors you used. Thanks for sharing!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/