RICOCHET INFINITY

For all things Ricochet...
It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:35 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:59 pm 

This levelset contains 400 levels! Almost every level from Pandemonic Adventure series is fetured here. Many of these levels were tweaked, rebalanced and/or were completly reworked. Why? Well, mostly because some people complained that some levels are too frustrating or unfair, so i decided to do something about it. Some of these 400 levels are completely new, unreleased levels. Some are reskinned to give them a dash of fresh air. Some were imported from my other sets, or from collaboration sets.

Why should you play this set, especially if you've played Pandemonic Adventure sets before? Well, there are less and less published sets on Ricochet server. So, if you want to play Ricochet Infinity and there are no new sets, this set is for you, to make the waiting for the new sets easier. Also, there's 2000 rings waiting here! Between you and 2000 rings are classic levels, puzzle levels, ring challenges, artsy levels, bosses... in other words, 400 levels of Ultimate Pandemonic Adventure!

How to play?
1. First, click HERE to download Ultimate Pandemonic Adventure zip folder.
2. Then, open the Ultimate Pandemonic Adventure zip folder and copy "Ultimate Pandemonic Adventure.RicochetI" file to your Rounds folder. Rounds folder is located in your installation folder (usually in: "C:\Program Files\Ricochet Infinity\Rounds", or for x64 systems: "C:\Program Files x86)\Ricochet Infinity\Rounds")
3. Start the game and click on "Play". After that, click on "Other Galactic Adventures". Type in the search field (upper right corner of the screen): "Ultimate Pandemonic Adventure". It should show up in levels list.

Moderators, if these section is wrong, please move this topic to a more appropriate place. Thanks for understanding :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:01 am 

Now, I have a few more words to say. This gigantic set/compilation/anthology is an result of boring third shifts and lack of new sets to play. I've read old forum threads of my sets, decided to group levels in one gigantic, mega set and then played them all. After that, I located and marked levels which were bad and frustrating (in my opinion and then there were comments from the players in the forums). Then, I started to fix the levels which were simple to fix (for example, replacing Acid Ball with Fire Ball, that kind of things). After that, I decided to fix every level which had some unfair thing in it. Sometimes, it was simple as making things stay revealed or hidden for longer or shorter, things like that... sometimes, entire levels needed to be remade or to be completely rescripted. Puzzle levels, some "out of the box" levels now can be skipped and rings will be collected. Some of these old levels were just stupid and pointless, so I got rid of them. I replaced them with completely new levels, or I took levels from my other sets and rescripted those. Some of my levels from collaboration sets were awesome, so I included them as well.

I wanted to have nice, round number of levels before i shared them with you, guys. After Pandemonic Adventure 36 was finished, I reached 400 levels and decided that that was it. It was time and here it is! I like meta-concepts, so i reordered levels in some logical... well, order. In the end, levels in this set are organised like this:
- 5 Levels, one after another, of one environment.
- Every 5th level is special... call it thematic (I'll explain that in a bit). After that level, new environment is introduced.
- Easier levels come first, harder levels come last (in most cases).
"Thematic" levels:
- Artwork levels
- Basic Gradual Progression (BGP) Levels from Pandemonic Adventure 23
- Puzzle Levels 1 (levels where I went crazy :) )
- Boss Levels 1
- Omnibus Levels (5 levels in 1)
- "Picture" Levels (basically, bucnch of small bricks goes alng the path, forming a recognizable shape, like a fish or a tree, for example)
- Puzzle Levels 2 (levels where i went even more crazy)
- Boss Levels 2
Environments are ordered like this: Pod People, Alien Vista, Underwater (Xtreme one), Alien, Mayan, Space, Infinity, Volcanic, Tech and Underwater (Lost World one).

So there you have it. I strongly encourage you to at least download this set and then play it when you are starving for some Ricocheting and there are no new sets. I thing you won't be disappointed. Also, I'd love to hear your feedback, so whatever you have to say, type it here, it's gonna be very much appreciated. Of course, if you have issue with some level, I am here to help. Have fun! :)

Pandemonium_BG

Last edited by Pandemonium_Bg on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:20 am 

I would need a lot of time to actually finish with ALL the rings :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:10 am 

You can do it, I'm sure! Just take it slowly and tell my if some level troubles you. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:33 am 

I'll download this because i love Pandemonic Adventure :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:44 am 

Thanks, Hanif. Have fun!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:45 am 

This was posted yesterday?
I'll play it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:26 am 

Cool! Let me know what you think! :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:04 pm 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

I've moved this topic to Infinity: General Discussion. This is the only section in the Forum that I thought was appropriate.

Only levelsets that have gone through the testing process & released can be offered in the User Made Levels section.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:49 am 

WOW! i really have to appreciate this. you are the one of my favourite authors P_BG. your designs were really Awesome, Authentic and enjoyable. i really love it. thanks for packing it. =D> =D> =D> just remember that i'm a fan of you sets! :D and sometimes i used your styles for my projects.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:48 am 

Thanks for so kind words, Arli. You have been credited in levels from our collaboration set. :)

You can use whatever you want from my sets. If you already have, I hadn't noticed. :lol: (and i've played all your sets)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:33 pm 

Pandemonium_Bg wrote:
Thanks for so kind words, Arli. You have been credited in levels from our collaboration set. :)

You can use whatever you want from my sets. If you already have, I hadn't noticed. :lol: (and i've played all your sets)

YOu're welcome Pandemonium_BG :) i glad you have played all my sets. i've almost played all your sets too. and i found really awesome, authentic and wow... you are the one of my inspirations to my sets P_BG :D i have just publish my new set. and its not released yet. maybe on 14 or 15 august it will released. and, i hope you are enjoyed. cuz im really run out of ideas :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:23 pm 

Fantastic!
Thank you very much!

150,000+ rings (reached 150,000 on September 7, 2017)
Rank: Ultimate Legendary, Supreme Master of Infinity (reached at 100,000)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:41 am 

Is this a Pandemonic Adventure compilation? Cool! :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:42 pm 

I am now on level 30.
How do you get the rings in L29?
And the set it really good, PBG you are a great set maker.