RICOCHET INFINITY

For all things Ricochet...
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:57 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:28 pm 

OK so Ricochet Infinity runs fine on my computer on Windows 10 except that there is a graphics issue. The screen keeps on flashing on and off with loads of horizontal lines over it. This only happens in Full Screen, when I change it to a window the graphics are fine. I saw that someone else had this problem too and they were told to uninstall and reinstall the game manager, but I don't know how to do that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:42 pm 

Never mind it was my graphics card. I got my brother's old one into my PC and it works fine now.

Ryan's Levels 6 should be out soon. I managed to fix an issue that arose due to starting making the set using Lost Worlds and creating a custom power-up which made it impossible to access the set without having the file for the power-up, so I managed to find where it was used and delete it then I could access it on Ricochet Infinity. :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:43 pm 

Never mind, that graphics card kept on stopping responding so I got the old one back. I still have the graphics issue. Anyone know how to help?

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:42 am 

Try to install new graphics drivers, that fixes most of the windows 10 related issues.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:04 am 

I got my brother's old NVIDIA graphics card again and reinstalled the drivers for that, and it stopped freezing. But I'll have to leave this desktop computer soon and use a temporary laptop, which has an ATI graphics card, and since it's a laptop it can't be changed, so I'll have the graphics issue with RI :(
gimanski wrote:
Try to install new graphics drivers, that fixes most of the windows 10 related issues.

I will try that on my laptop.