RICOCHET INFINITY

For all things Ricochet...
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:52 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Is this forum dead?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:48 pm 

This forum seems extremely inactive. The last post was today and was 15 hours ago. There are some days where there doesn't seem to even be any posts. The only people browsing this forum are Bots or guests... :(
It's a shame because this game is great, and I wish more people would come onto this site more. Heck, it seems to be in fact much less active than it was before I left for a while. Even Ivan187 hasn't replied in a while.
Oh well, I guess I'll just be alone in the community...

Post subject: Re: Is this forum dead?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:13 am 

I have not replied in a while because of this forum's inactivity too. I don't wanna necropost.
It's also been forever since I reached 3000 posts. June 27th, 2014. It wasn't even a year since I joined the forum back then, and now I've been here for 2 and a half! O_O

I don't make level sets anymore. I moved my interests to video editing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:22 pm 

Ivan187 wrote:
I have not replied in a while because of this forum's inactivity too. I don't wanna necropost.
It's also been forever since I reached 3000 posts. June 27th, 2014. It wasn't even a year since I joined the forum back then, and now I've been here for 2 and a half! O_O

Necroposting on an almost completely inactive forum won't affect anyone, don't worry.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:29 pm 

Moderators and other members may still be active at this moment of time, it all depends on their availability

And to be honest, you can only ever necropost on user made level topics for either Ricochet Infinity or lost worlds if you have an opinion about a level set that you've recently played that was released a very long time ago, Ricochet Xtreme Homage is a prime example of that.
I've seen it happen.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:38 pm 

rico-rocker2 wrote:
Moderators and other members may still be active at this moment of time, it all depends on their availability

And to be honest, you can only ever necropost on user made level topics for either Ricochet Infinity or lost worlds if you have an opinion about a level set that you've recently played that was released a very long time ago, Ricochet Xtreme Homage is a prime example of that.
I've seen it happen.

Yeah but normally, necroposting is considered bad because it will bump old threads to the top of the thread list, so then people who reguarly browse the forums will click on old threads that are most likely redundant by that time.

Hardly any people browse this forum any more so necroposting won't really have an effect at this moment.