RICOCHET INFINITY

For all things Ricochet...
It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:27 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:21 pm 

It's fantastic, I have them on my Iphone, iPod and my iPad. The only downside I find is once you get a shooting gun it fires automatically hence hitting all bricks before being able to get the rings. It would have been better to fire by tapping the ship allowing to fire when needed. Sort of like in our PC mouse game.
Curious to know what happens after all the games are played.
Lindy

ULTIMATE LEGENDARY Supreme Master of Infinity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:26 pm 

I have them and it is great. Only downside, once you get a shooting PU it fires without stoping. It would have been better to do so when tapping the ship, hence giving time to get the rings.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 pm 

Kudos James for the great selections posted, and also for bringing this wonderful game to the touch screen.
I have a couple of questions I hope you don't mind answering:
1) Why was not included in the PU's the ball catcher?
2) I have finished all the games in the $2.99 purchase (which were great), what happens now? Can we get more? and if we can, will it be included in the same Icon?
3) When getting a shooting PU, it shoots recklessly, so don't understand why could not have been made to shoot when tapping the screen?
Great accomplishment James, hope you all make a lot of money with such. All my friends that have seen me playing have bought the App.
Lindy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:34 pm 

Once the nine games are played, how do we get more levels? it seems this is it, the iStore don't show any more just other levels.
Lindy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:21 pm 

I keep asking with no answer yet. The nine games posted on the iPad, is this all that is available? I played them all several times and have looked for more but there is none available. Will there be more games to add?
Lindy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:00 pm 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

Leonard Lowinger wrote:
Kudos James for the great selections posted, and also for bringing this wonderful game to the touch screen.
I have a couple of questions I hope you don't mind answering:
1) Why was not included in the PU's the ball catcher?
2) I have finished all the games in the $2.99 purchase (which were great), what happens now? Can we get more? and if we can, will it be included in the same Icon?
3) When getting a shooting PU, it shoots recklessly, so don't understand why could not have been made to shoot when tapping the screen?
Great accomplishment James, hope you all make a lot of money with such. All my friends that have seen me playing have bought the App.
Lindy

1) the ball catcher was not included because it was thought to make the game more frustrating. That might not have been the case for you, but to a lot of players it would have been.

2) I remember James saying that there could be add-ons in the future depending on the popularity of the game. I don't know if that will be in the works in the near future or not.

3) the shooter automatically shooting was done for the same reason the ball catcher was not included. Moving the iPod around, moving the ship, AND clicking to shoot would be frustrating.

I agree, it's a great game and fantastic for the iPod. I wish it were not so hard to locate it. I think it's one of the best games going for the iPod! It should be on the "what's hot" in the app store.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:08 am 

BigMama wrote:
1) the ball catcher was not included because it was thought to make the game more frustrating. That might not have been the case for you, but to a lot of players it would have been.
Couldn't you simply have the Ball Catcher catch the ball if the player is touching the screen at the bottom, then release the ball when the player lifts their finger off?
BigMama wrote:
3) the shooter automatically shooting was done for the same reason the ball catcher was not included. Moving the iPod around, moving the ship, AND clicking to shoot would be frustrating.
I feel it should at least be an option where the player can choose between auto-fire and tap-to-shoot. I have no problem using all three controls at the same time on my iPod Touch, though I can see it would be an issue with the bigger iPad. Another possibility could be to have the player ship auto-fire only when a second finger is touching the screen anywhere else but the paddle area.
BigMama wrote:
I agree, it's a great game and fantastic for the iPod. I wish it were not so hard to locate it. I think it's one of the best games going for the iPod! It should be on the "what's hot" in the app store.
How is it so hard to find? Just search for "ricochet infinity" (the title will pop up before you finish spelling it) in the App Store on your iPod/iPad and BAM - there it is! I just checked it out and it has a 5-star average rating, but only 52 ratings! That probably means more people need to download it before it becomes "Hot" in the app store, so it's up to us (the whole RI community) to help get the word out.

Ring Count: 45,268

Avatar made with Spawn Illuminati on iPod Touch