RICOCHET INFINITY

For all things Ricochet...
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: OK WHEN???
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:39 pm 
Ricochet Developer
Ricochet Developer

We have many games in development for iPhone and iPad. Ricochet is not the only one that is finished. Nobody hates this delay more then me. We are doing everything we can to make it happen.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:52 pm 

We are one giant stop closer to making the iPhone version of Ricochet available to the public. All the legal contracts have been signed and the game as been submitted to the app store. Now we just need Apple to approve it. This can often take a week or less if nothing goes wrong. Lets keep out fingers crossed. If all goes well you could be playing Ricochet in your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad some time next week.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:24 pm 

Well now...that IS good news! Been quite a while since there was talk of this happening...but I actually have the feeling that this time it might actually happen! I will be one of the first ones in line to buy it and I wish you a spurt to first place the day it appears!
Jumpinjack!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:36 pm 

We are just 24 hours from the big day when the iPhone version of Ricochet Infinity will go on sale in Apple's App Store.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 pm 

I just downloaded the iPhone version and played the first planet. Excellent translation. My only complaint, and it's relatively minor, is that the objects on the playfield are VERY small. It got better when I changed ion spheres -- still small but at least I could pick out the sphere. The size also adds a level of strategy to the game. For example, I'm thinking it would be good to avoid the small ball PU at all costs :) The tilt feature is also something to get used to as it is quite different than the desktop version. All in all, though, it is an outstanding game and a worthy companion to the desktop version. Thanks for the effort, James, et al.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:30 pm 

Ricochet Infinity for iPhone is now available. You can find more information at ricochetinfinity.com/iphone or search for "Ricochet Infinity" in the app store.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:17 pm 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

Where's the *like* button here? =D>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:47 pm 

Well, the big day came and I was, I believe, in the top ten of those that bought it at the app store. I couldn't find it located on any of the different locations, so I put in "SEARCH" and "Ricochet Infinity" and up it came..been doing that since last March on Tuesdays (Tuesday is "new game day" on the i-pod) The ninety nine cents price was right and I was excited about playing the game on the small screen of the i-pod. I have played it every day since it became available and while I don't have a full opinion of the game as yet (coming soon) I do have a couple of things to say about it (please remember that I am 82 years old and a huge fan of the game...altho I need glasses to see and my index finger is worn down from playing a lot of games on the I-Pad!) The left and right movement of the ball makes this game head and shoulders over all the rest of the brick-smackers, altho there are one or two others that give it a run for its money. It is also kind of "SMALL" (that could be my failing eyesight but other brickblasters do not give me trouble as they are brighter) I really kind of wish that I could turn the game sideways but that probably would not work out because the ball would be on you before you had a chance to sneeze! I can almost tell you the game-makers who did the different levels and I know BigMama was in there for sure! It was like meeting an old friend!
More on my next post...between now and then, go get the game...it's still a winner, big or small!