RICOCHET INFINITY

For all things Ricochet...
It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:30 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: austicle roundset 1
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:56 pm 

Had anyone out there played Austicle Roundset 1 in Infinity? I played this in LOST WORLDS and had no trouble with any level. I played this set in INFINITY with no trouble getting my rings EXCEPT for Level 22...N=no Y=yes. I got 4 rings and can't find the 5th ring. I have been all over the board, but the ring isn't there, and if it is..where is it? In the LOST WORLDS there is no trouble getting the rings as there are a bunch of gold rings when the game starts, but in INFINITY there isn't. I have asked for help in the game forum several times, but so far have not received a reply....Thanks for your help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:49 pm 

Location: I am living in Rome, Italy. But i was born in Romania.
Try opening it in the Infinity editor and figure it out where is it. Watch out for the "missing rings" warning. Hope it helps you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:23 pm 

masterchampion wrote:
Try opening it in the Infinity editor and figure it out where is it. Watch out for the "missing rings" warning. Hope it helps you...

I already tried this, but it didn't help. I really don't care, I just like getting all five rings. The end of the world isn't going to come if I don't get the ring....lol...Thanks anyway. I played this in RLW quit awhile ago, and the level had a bunch of gold rings, so it didn't matter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:57 am 

Location: I am living in Rome, Italy. But i was born in Romania.
Try seeing if the missing ring is off the screen and there are no plug-ins that help it to come to you. I don't know the why of this difference than RLW :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:48 pm 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

I took a look happysis, and there are rings under the deflectors, in the center. That'll be where the 5th gold ring is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:14 pm 

allecnarf wrote:
I took a look happysis, and there are rings under the deflectors, in the center. That'll be where the 5th gold ring is.

Are we talking about the same level..Level 22..There are no deflectors in this level, just a buch of silver rings on top with 4 gold rings here and there. On the bottom left/right there are yellow bricks which has bombs on the left, a couple of teleportors, but no deflectors. I am playing this set in Infinity and not RLW. I already played this set in RLW sometime ago and had no trouble getting my rings. Check again allenarf. Maybe you are talking about a different level...but thanks again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:31 pm 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

That's strange. I rechecked "austicle roundset 1, level 22" and mine has the brown deflectors across the screen and down the middle. That's where the 5th gold ring is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:26 pm 

allecnarf wrote:
That's strange. I rechecked "austicle roundset 1, level 22" and mine has the brown deflectors across the screen and down the middle. That's where the 5th gold ring is.

STRANGE is right. Are you looking at this level in RLW or in Infinity? This level is in the Infinity set. I could probaby take a picture of this level, but I don't know how to post it on the screen, or I could email you the picture, but like I said before. It...doesn't... matter; but it is strange that we get two different pictures.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:38 pm 

happysis wrote:
allecnarf wrote:

STRANGE is right. Are you looking at this level in RLW or in Infinity? This level is in the Infinity set. I could probaby take a picture of this level, but I don't know how to post it on the screen, or I could email you the picture, but like I said before. It...doesn't... matter; but it is strange that we get two different pictures.

Sorry allecnarf..I rechecked the level and I also have the brown deflectors., but I didn't know that this was called a deflector. I thought it was some kind of a metal bar.No matter where I hit the deflector, it bounces off. Where on the deflector is the ring. I think I hit every place I can think of. If you can see the ring, then I'm in trouble, because I can't see it. I think I got one ring by hitting the deflector, but won't sware to it....thanks for your help anyway