RICOCHET INFINITY

For all things Ricochet...
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:00 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:18 pm 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

Click 'Post Reply' to add a comment about 'Valerio's World 2'.

Description by Valerio 3000: This set is very fun to play. I have worked much on the gameplay. ENJOY!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:23 pm 

Multi-stage rounds, rounds that present a whole new set of bricks when you finally clear the screen, can be interesting when used for special effect. A whole set of them – especially when most are three stages long – can get annoying. Except for that, the gameplay was pretty good.

What was most impressive, however, was the visual aspect. You are one of the best in the business in design, color, pattern, movement, etc, and this may have been your best yet :-D. Having almost 30 Valerio screens to admire almost made up for playing through all of them. Thanks for such a stunning set! :-D :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:46 pm 

What can you say but... colorful, creative, clever, sets within roundsets, FUN!!!

Keep 'em coming.

Post subject: :)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:44 pm 

x polarbiker

"A whole set of them – especially when most are three stages long – can get annoying. Except for that, the gameplay was pretty good. "

nice, nice comment for me. you have identify the very difficulty for the create the set. and appreciate my set.

"What was most impressive, however, was the visual aspect. You are one of the best in the business in design, color, pattern, movement, etc, and this may have been your best yet"

nice nice nice. these words for me are very important. because i have get to the my objective, but especially the your pleasure :lol:

"Having almost 30 Valerio screens to admire almost made up for playing through all of them. Thanks for such a stunning set!"

thank you for playng my ALL set
:D :lol: :D

bye valerio

Last edited by valerio3000 on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:00 pm 

Prego. Grazie per aver scelto di renderli!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:06 pm 

polarbiker wrote:
Prego. Grazie per aver scelto di renderli!

wuaooo you speak italien? :lol: nice :lol:

thank for the comment in italian language 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:07 pm 

Colorbolt wrote:
What can you say but... colorful, creative, clever, sets within roundsets, FUN!!!

Keep 'em coming.

very very thank for this comment really nice. :D

bye valerio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:26 pm 

nice set / buona giocabilità / totalmente su tutti i Awesome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:12 pm 

rico-rocker2 wrote:
nice set / buona giocabilità / totalmente su tutti i Awesome!

thanks for your comment (good italien :lol: ) 8)

bye valerio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:20 pm 

After reading the discussion here, I had to see what they were talking about. Well........yes I thought it was a bit long, mainly because I'm used to completing a game in 15-20 minutes, tops. HOWEVER, in L1 I got th "Fast Ball Special Trophy", and enjoyed the auto play on L2, 9 & 10, and on L6 I asked myself why have a ball catcher when it's also auto play. Really enjoyed L7, and even though I lost 10 balls total, what the heck, I had over 800 to play with..... :D and my ending score was 3,273,023!

Particularly enjoyed the clever used of bricks in all the rounds, and so colorful! Enjoyed the scripting also.

Well done!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:36 pm 

Rickey wrote:
After reading the discussion here, I had to see what they were talking about. Well........yes I thought it was a bit long, mainly because I'm used to completing a game in 15-20 minutes, tops. HOWEVER, in L1 I got th "Fast Ball Special Trophy", and enjoyed the auto play on L2, 9 & 10, and on L6 I asked myself why have a ball catcher when it's also auto play. Really enjoyed L7, and even though I lost 10 balls total, what the heck, I had over 800 to play with..... :D and my ending score was 3,273,023!

Particularly enjoyed the clever used of bricks in all the rounds, and so colorful! Enjoyed the scripting also.

Well done!

well, for the level L2 L9 L10 L6 are divided in three parts, that because the first and second part is for the gameplay, and only the 3st part is autoplay (for explanation :D )

great score!!! this is another my objective in addition to gameplay, colorful, clever, creative etc etc :wink:

thanks for your comment :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:54 pm 

Not a bad set, although the levels were too long

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:03 am 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

Very enjoyable set! I liked the 3-phase levels! It made for innovative and interesting gameplay. Powerups were plentiful and always useful. Some of the 3rd phases were really wild! (i.e., L2, L3 & L6)

I also liked the humor with Rico in L4. :lol:

Your beautiful, colorful designs made this set as much fun to look at as it was to play. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:57 am 

BEAUTIFUL Visuals!! Fun PLAY!! When you thought you were through... there was MORE!! Sometimes a little tedious with the teensy bricks until you got a good PU, but at least there was something pretty to look at!! It reminded me of a Kaleidoscope with all the intricate colored bricks!! Thank you Valerio for a truly artistic set!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:02 pm 

x happysis

"Not a bad set, although the levels were too long"

yes i know... :wink:

x DizzyDee

"Very enjoyable set! I liked the 3-phase levels! It made for innovative and interesting gameplay. Powerups were plentiful and always useful. Some of the 3rd phases were really wild! (i.e., L2, L3 & L6)"

thank for the "innovative and interesting gameplay" another my obejct obtain :lol:

"I also liked the humor with Rico in L4."

fun, no?!? :D

"Your beautiful, colorful designs made this set as much fun to look at as it was to play. Thanks!"

thank you very much :)

x nanadee3

"BEAUTIFUL Visuals!! Fun PLAY!! When you thought you were through... there was MORE!! Sometimes a little tedious with the teensy bricks until you got a good PU, but at least there was something pretty to look at!! It reminded me of a Kaleidoscope with all the intricate colored bricks!! Thank you Valerio for a truly artistic set!! "

oh thanks so much for this comment :)

bye at all
valerio 8)