RICOCHET INFINITY

For all things Ricochet...
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:04 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: 24 Rounds - by CCForbes
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:42 am 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

Click 'Post Reply' to add a comment about '24 Rounds'.

Description by CCForbes: Here they are. 24 new rounds I made for your brick breaking pleasure.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:49 am 

Pretty nice set. Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:22 am 

CC,

Thanks for another great set :D. As usual, your rounds are fun, and colorful. You got 3x A from me 8). By the way, I like your signature avatar.

Thanks again

Ricoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:41 am 

Great levels.
They offered great fun.

Though theres a fail point. The level 'Hard or Easy' had two options: 'Difficult Longer' or 'Easy faster'.
The difficult longer option (which I chose first for some challenge in your levels) was supposed to be named 'Long and Boring'.
Difficulty is not measured by the length of the round.

Overall: A
Gameplay: A
Visuals: A+

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:35 am 
CC,
A great set.
I love your game play
Colorful and great art work.
:mrgreen:
dar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:22 pm 

Awesome set! I'm always thrilled to see new levels from you! Keep 'em coming! PLEASE!!!! [-o<

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:42 pm 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

Easy set with many powerups, as usual.

Favorite levels:
L3 - Cute fishies
L5 - Cute cars
L8 - Very novel idea to put Rico on the ball. I felt bad that I was banging his head against the bricks. :lol: Sorry to see that go away once I got the rings.
L12 - Nifty gameplay =D>

L6 was a pain if the player chooses the "difficult" way, which I did, hoping for some challenge. Brick bashing tons of bricks with few PU's for 4:35 mins. is NOT a challenge, just boring. :(

All in all, a good set. Thanks for creating & sharing.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:29 pm 

CC, a wonderful set with great game play. Not your usual artsy set, but I liked it a LOT. THANKS!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:40 am 

Another super easy fast-fun set! :)

Thanks again, CC! 8)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:49 pm 

happysis wrote:
Pretty nice set. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you.
ricoman wrote:
CC,Thanks for another great set :D. As usual, your rounds are fun, and colorful. You got 3x A from me 8). By the way, I like your signature avatar. Thanks again Ricoman
Woo hoo! Thanks Ricoman! My Avatar was sent to me by another person on here, "Dar" :D Thank you for playing it! =D> And for the A's...I LOVE A's! :D
kelleroid2 wrote:
Great levels. They offered great fun. Though theres a fail point. The level 'Hard or Easy' had two options: 'Difficult Longer' or 'Easy faster'. The difficult longer option (which I chose first for some challenge in your levels) was supposed to be named 'Long and Boring'. Difficulty is not measured by the length of the round.
Overall: A
Gameplay: A
Visuals: A+
Thanks for your opinion. I always listen to people's opinions and thoughts about my games, so long as they aren't rude about it (if they're rude I can ignore them..ha ha). I did read and think about what you said. I believe you are absolutely correct. Almost all difficult rounds seem long, boring and frustrating to me, so perhaps that is why my "difficult" round turned out that way. I thought that too, and I should have played it longer and kept re-testing that one option before releasing it I think. Anyway, with that in mind, after I finished it, I immediately started working on an "options" game, in which, yet again, I gave the option of "easy" or "hard." This time, I hope, I made the hard more about skill and timing, than about long and boring. We shall see what all of you think, once it is finished and I release it for grades/comments. Thanks, Kelleroid2 for playing and commenting.
dar wrote:
CC, A great set. I love your game play Colorful and great art work. :mrgreen: dar
Thanks, hon. You're great! :D
Venexiana wrote:
Awesome set! I'm always thrilled to see new levels from you! Keep 'em coming! PLEASE!!!! [-o<
That is very nice of you. Thank you!
DizzyDee wrote:
Easy set with many powerups, as usual. Favorite levels:
L3 - Cute fishies
L5 - Cute cars
L8 - Very novel idea to put Rico on the ball. I felt bad that I was banging his head against the bricks. :lol: Sorry to see that go away once I got the rings.
L12 - Nifty gameplay =D>
L6 was a pain if the player chooses the "difficult" way, which I did, hoping for some challenge. Brick bashing tons of bricks with few PU's for 4:35 mins. is NOT a challenge, just boring. :(
All in all, a good set. Thanks for creating & sharing.
I know how you love those power ups! Hee hee hee. Anyway, about the "difficult," please see my long answer to Kelleroid regarding that, so I won't have to take up even MORE room with my long answers. :D Thank you for playing and commenting. =D>
Rickey wrote:
CC, a wonderful set with great game play. Not your usual artsy set, but I liked it a LOT. THANKS!
Thanks Rickey! So nice to have comments from a great and awesome game creator.
metalmethod69 wrote:
Another super easy fast-fun set! :)
Thanks again, CC! 8)
Thanks Metal! You are always awesome to hear from! You rock!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:40 pm 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

Another set that shows just how much you are learning about the editor. Kudos to you. I would love to see you learn how to make your own thumbnails so each of your levels can stand out. Hopefully you will at some time, but the set itself was enjoyable, and your name is a great selling point for a lot of the players who are addicted to this game like I am...lol. Thanks for sharing!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:54 pm 

BigMama wrote:
Another set that shows just how much you are learning about the editor. Kudos to you. I would love to see you learn how to make your own thumbnails so each of your levels can stand out. Hopefully you will at some time, but the set itself was enjoyable, and your name is a great selling point for a lot of the players who are addicted to this game like I am...lol. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for playing and posting....But, I do set my own thumbnails...LOL...I guess you don't care for my choices. :P