RICOCHET INFINITY

For all things Ricochet...
It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:37 am

All times are UTC

Would you recommend this Round Set to other players?
1) Don’t bother 12%  12%  [ 3 ]
2) I have played worse 12%  12%  [ 3 ]
3) It was average. Entertaining but nothing out of the ordinary. 23%  23%  [ 6 ]
4) Very Good. Well worth the download 27%  27%  [ 7 ]
5) Fantastic! Great fun 27%  27%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 26
 Post subject: Ricko - by Ricko
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:56 pm 
Ricochet Developer
Ricochet Developer

Click 'Post Reply' to add a comment about 'Ricko'.

Description by Ricko: From me i have learnedalot some is pure fun some easy some a litle hard have fun as i had making this rounds

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:24 pm 

Interesting, it was like two different sets. Loved the first 80 rounds, there were a lot of wonderful designs like on rounds 3 and 17. Very intriguing game play - a lot of variety and very interesting ideas in the rounds. It seemed like round 80 (Grand Finale) was the end of that type of game play. The last 40 rounds had primarily autoplay rounds and seemed like a completely different set. Didn't really care for the last 40 rounds, but you put a great deal of effort into the set and most of it was a lot of fun. Gave you a 4.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:17 pm 

What a terrible shame.
I gave up at round 12 because every round had those darn little locked balls
My computer just can't handle it.
It's like playing through molasass.
Oh well.......... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:33 pm 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

I also had a real problem with all the small balls. I really don't like playing games that slow my computer down to a crawl, and this set did that several times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:23 pm 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

I would have liked to see this set broken up into 3-4 sets instead of one HUGE one. 120 rounds takes too long to play, like 3.5 hours for me. It was fun getting a score of 2,816,119 & having 295 lives left at the end, but it was a struggle to endure the game.

What I didn't like:
Too many rounds had too many barriers, making them quite tedious. Some rounds took too long to play. Some rounds took longer to count the score than to play it. (I had a chance to go potty while R34 was counting! LOL) I had a little glitch or something on R100. It wouldn't quit even tho' all bricks were gone. I replayed it & it was okay the 2nd time. ??? Yes, R69 certainly WAS annoying. Why was R70 named "Starfish" when there weren't any?

Rounds I did like:
3, 11, 14-16, 18-19, 23-31, 37, 39-44, 51-52, 54-61, 64, 68, 73-76, 93, 94.

Loved the ring factories & the plentiful PU's.
R41 - WOW!

Great first effort.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:52 pm 

:( way too many barriers and small balls. I was annoyed most of the time with my computer stopping and stuttering. I think you could have used less moving barriers in alot of your rounds cause it made them go on and on and on etc etc..... way too long. Other than that, it was pretty interesting, I thought of my twin grandsons and how they love to annoy me. So all in all you did make me smile. 5/5 Keep trying but please not so many moving barriers. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:43 pm 

I gave you a 4. Great HUGE set. But there were a few annoying rounds, like 34, which stopped my computer and that doesn't usually happen in Richochet with my computer. Didn't care for rounds 87--too many moving barriers, Round 98 took over 8 minutes. Otherwise, I enjoyed it. It would have been nice broken down into at least two sets. Keep creating!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:32 pm 
Pretty good roundset! I had some trouble with few rounds.

4/5

P.S. Looking forward to your next set. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:18 am 

Well I didn't like all of the autoplay rounds at the end but I love the fact that this set was 120 rounds long. There is no such thing as a set too long for me. The longer the better. More for me to sink my teeth into!

Some of these rounds were very creative but many of them would have been more challenging if you had left off the barriers at the bottom. In general I found the set interesting, a little too easy and full of promise.

Hope you are creating more mega sets like this!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:50 am 

8)NICE ............. !!! 3868000 8)
8) MORE............ please 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:40 am 
Definitely Fantastic! Great fun 5/5

Going back to it after a while, it was like playing a whole new unexplored roundset. No idea what was going to happen in the next round. New surprises galore. I have lots of rounds noted to revisit to try to get all the rings. But found that skipping around, just was not sufficient to satisfy wanting to see what was in every round. So am replaying the whole set and loving it !!!

Ding Dong, Ms Holly Belle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:22 am 
Ricko,
Great Set! Some easy. Some hard. Some self play. Would have had over 2 million points had my computer not crashed at round 51. Had to start over with 4 lives & very few points. Keep up the good work. Look forward to your next set. I give you a 5!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:55 am 

I'm still in the early rounds but thought I'd better post in case I, my machine, or both don't live through the set. We're both on B-12 shots and so far it's a lot of fun, though I hear there are changing styles down the road. I suspect that, for Ricko also, this was thought to be possibly his last set, so he pulled out all the stops and came up with something between "The Old Man And The Sea" and "War And Peace." :wink:
Ty-D-Bowl Man

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:56 pm 

PS -- I ran out of steam when I hit that run of autoplays. One here and there is fine, but this is an INTERACTIVE game; if I'm going to just sit and stare at the screen, I'd rather watch the Yankees play the Sox.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:59 am 

Good roundset....Didn't like the llittle balls in some of the rounds; they made my computer go in slooow motion...Some rounds took too long to play; anywhere from 5\9 minutes. Some rounds had to much stuff in the way which made it hard to get your rings. 120 rounds is an awful lot of rounds. It took me about 7 hours to play..but not all at once..just in a 2 day period. Gave you a 4\5