RICOCHET INFINITY

For all things Ricochet...
It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:29 pm

All times are UTC

Would you recommend this Round Set to other players?
1) Don’t bother - no fun at all 26%  26%  [ 6 ]
2) Somewhat fun but not as good as most 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
3) Average - entertaining but nothing out of the ordinary 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
4) Very Good - better than most 9%  9%  [ 2 ]
5) Fantastic! - one of my all time favorites 65%  65%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 23
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:25 pm 
Ricochet Developer
Ricochet Developer

Click 'Post Reply' to add a comment about 'Jarro's Jungle Game'.

Description by Jarro: This set is for my "fans", and for the players. I hope you having fun and enjoy playing it. Jarro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:29 pm 

Wonderful set and a cool theme. :D Loved the colorful designs and the rounds were brilliant. Favorites were "Here Comes the Hero" rounds, "Jungle Dance", and the "Mouse and Elephant" rounds. Fast and fun gameplay and overall an excellent set. You have such a wonderful imagination and this set was a real treat to play. Thanks for the fun, 5/5. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:31 pm 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

What a fun set Jarro. I'm so glad you did one more for your fans (of which I am one). I loved it. 5/5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:15 pm 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

I am so happy to see a set from you (even if it is in RLW...LOL). Absolutely fun with wonderful play and awesome pictures and movements. 5/5 & A's all the way!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:28 pm 

This is the first set of yours that I’ve played (and I played it in Infinity), but you can bet I will catch up as soon as I can. This is one of the funniest sets I’ve ever seen. It took longer than expected because I had to watch the movie in each round. I was very surprised in round 9, and felt sorry for the birdie in round 11. Had to play round 12 three times, but liked the snake best. Round 15 was hillarious. I thought your message in round 17 was sincere until I saw the (nope, won’t give it away :wink:). You do things with RLW bricks in motion that are just amazing.

Ah, but wait a second. Wonderful design means little if there’s no gameplay behind it. So...??? Loved the gameplay. :-D Playing in Infinity may have made it a bit easier, but playing this set was as much fun as watching it. Good PUs, good timing, not too simple, but not frustratingly complex. Just wonderful fun all around.

I guess I played this as a player, but now I’ll play the rest as a definite fan. Thanks for the laughs and the fun!

A / A / A+

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:30 pm 
Ghost Buster
Ghost Buster

Superb set, Jarro! Wonderful to have a set from you to play. You certainly have been missed!

Loved it all, but especially the "Hero" rounds.
LOL'd when the Ostrich stuck its head under the "sand" in R8. :lol:
I played all three ways in Round 12 to see what the difference would be. Liked the Cobra design & gameplay the best.

Thank you for sharing this most enjoyable set with us.

Hope to see you design/create in Infinity real soon!

5/5 for Lost Worlds
A+/A+/A+ for Infinity

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:02 am 

YAHOO JARRO!!!!

I am so excited to see a set from you. :D
Awesome as always.
I loved every round and I even played the snake.
He was kind of cool!
I thought my favorite was going to be the monkeys, but then I saw the beautiful peacock! BUT then, the funny giraffe made me giggle.
Then came the mouse and the elephant and I think that was my favorite.
I thought he was going to spit all over my ship!
I think he flattened that mouse in part 2? Pretty funny :lol:
I laughed at the rain dance when he fell into the fire and didn't seem to know his behind was on fire.
This was fun playing in Infinity. Great designs , great movement, great power ups and great fun.
I have missed you Jarro. :D
Thank you for this great set.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:40 am 

thanks for posting this set Jarro, as usual you get a 5 from me, :D

Post subject: excellent rounds
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:22 am 

I dont know who Jarro is but He/She sure isnt an amateur, really well thought out gameplay and an Big A plus plus for visuals. So far Jarro and Z's rounds really are head and shoulders above most of the user created rounds ive tried and believe me I play this game alot.Thanks for some great rounds Jarro,
Terrylynn from Saskatchewan Canada

Post subject: Thank you very much!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:39 pm 

gbaiko: Thank you very much! I'm glad you had fun playing it :D

allecnarf: Thank you very much! Glad to see I still have "fans" out there, and that you loved the set :D

BigMama: It's nice to see you are happy :wink: and I'm glad you had fun playing it. It had to be in RLW, since I dont have Infinity. Its also nice to hear you liked the pictures and movements :D

polarbiker: Yeah, I felt bad for that birdie too, so thats why I added that little rescue-truck in that rund, so the truck would bring the bird to the bird-hospital....so, if you didnt destroy the truck then??? :lol: I know sometimes its hard to see the truck, since you already started playing when it shows up. Anyway, thank you very much for your comment, and I am glad you had fun and like the gameplay, and its nice to see I have a new "fan" :D

DizzyDee: I', glad you enjoyed and loved the set :D

Plum Crazy: Nice to hear you even found the snake "cool" :D My son always laughing when he see that giraffe :lol: Sounds like you found many favorite rounds in the set :lol: Glad to hear you had fun playing it :D

Nancy: Thank you, and you are welcome :D

terrylynnn9: Thank you very much for your comment, and I am glad you liked the gameplay and the visuals :D

Jarro...a norwegian he :D

Post subject: Re: Thank you very much!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:51 pm 

Jarro wrote:
polarbiker: Yeah, I felt bad for that birdie too, so thats why I added that little rescue-truck in that rund, so the truck would bring the bird to the bird-hospital....so, if you didnt destroy the truck then??? :lol: I know sometimes its hard to see the truck, since you already started playing when it shows up.

Aha! I saw the truck, but I thought it was a poacher. :lol: Thanks for letting me know it was a rescue - I feel much better!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:45 pm 

What a fun set! You have a great imagination and use the RLW bricks really well - wish you could try Infinity! :)
Thanks for an enjoyable roundset!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:25 am 

Bionic Salmon: Thank you very much. Yeah, sometimes I wish too... :wink:

To the 1 voter: What took you so long? This time I will help you...see now its two 1 votes :lol:

Jarro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:57 pm 

:wink: Excellent! :D Amazing artistry that tells a story. Loved the Mouse and Elephant....In fact, I couldn't wait to see what animals and designs were coming up with each new level. I had "Crocodile tears" too at the end, becasue I wanted to play bunches of more rounds. Keep 'em coming!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:11 am 
Glad to see you back at the Ricochet Forum. Hope you come and stay and play. Loved the Jungle set. Have sat and watched and giggled and laughed and chopped off the ostriches head underneath the ground - it still runs and jumps. :lol: Loved the interplay between Jungle man and alligator - or is that a crocodile ? Enjoyed all the critter rounds. 5/5

Ting-a-Ling, Ms Holly Belle